86 Gn part out. Complete car.

parts...

was wondering if the car has the reading lamp interior light...the one with three bulbs. and also if the car has the seat hinge covers that arnt cracked and if your willing to sell those without the seats...Thanks:rolleyes:

Looking for the plastic part that is under the tailights to the rear bumber. If it's not damaged, please post a picture.

How much for the stock jack?
I really jus need the jack handle, but doubt you will se with out the jack? Pm me a price and shipping to 94702.

pm me on the rear 1/4 glasses, front grill and headlight bezels and front and rear window trim if any is available

Do you have drivers side marker light with blackout trim? Price shipped to 60543?
Thanks
Chris

Rear quarter glass

2nd in line i think, but i need both rear quarter glass if rubber is real nice, no cracks and no paint. Mine have paint on them plus cracked badly, don't want to repaint my car until i can replace thise.

Do you have the underhood insulation pad with the buick turbo logo on it? Condition and price shipped to 60543.
Thanks!

how much for driverside plastic drip rail, tri shield horn medallion, and 4 door pull strap covers? Shipped to MN 55443

Thanks
Phil

8.5 Posi Rear

I'll send you a PM also , but I know somebody that might want the rear and I'm in Raleigh .

I need the aluminum bracket that the alternator attaches to. Also the trunk lid electric opener with the yellow glove box switch and wiring.