86 Gn part out. Complete car.

boostingbuick

Going to be buried in this.
This is a complete running 86 GN with 87,000 miles. The car has sat out in a field for the last 11 years with a bad trans in it. The car is in rough shape ( body ) and has been hit in the right rear. The car was fixed poorly and the paint is so bad that it can't be saved. The interior is sun faded and falling apart.

Let me know what you need and shoot me a fair price for whats not listed.

Engine. Long block with valve covers, oil pan, and front cover. 900.00
G80 rear. Will need brakes replaced. 800.00
Ecm with stock chip. 40.00
Stock harness in good shape. Will need to be cleaned up a little. 125.00

How are the upper and lower interior door panels? Are they concert sound? If they are good how much do you want for them?
Thanks,
Jeff

Upper are rough. I think they are non concert sound. Will take a look. But from what I remember they are in good shape.

I am looking for the driver side rear 1/4 panel spoiler cap. The small fiberglass piece.

Door panels. uppers are on another car and lowers are the car that is being parted out.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,380
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,383
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,382
Floor mats

How much you asking for the floor mats and the pair of pull strap covers? Looking for a 3" downpipe , got one?

plastic interior pieces

I need the piece that's at the back of the door(on the inside of the door frame) that goes from the floor to the roof . It's gray. Driverside .

How much do you want for the upper door panels? Next in line. Also need the throttle bracket that attaches to the plenum and holds the throttle cable, kickdown, and cruise control cable. All shipped to 67002. Paypal? Thanks, Dan.

Also need the center console, the whole thing with shifter, also shipped to 67002. Thanks.