'86 GN on Ebay-Yorba Linda

It looks like a nice car. I would call the guy who is selling the car and see if you can see the car before u bid, maybe he will sell it to without dealing with ebay.

I sent a question about the mileage. According to Carfax, no mileage has been reported since 1986. Kinda weird.. Haven't heard back yet.

I will definitely call him and see if I can go look at it.

Bob,

The owner of this car is a personal friend of mine; I had posted an ad in the For Sale forum on his behalf sometime back. This vehicle is located a 5-minute walk from my house; in fact, we met because he saw my GN parked in my driveway!

The one item that's been changed is the fuel regulator; we put on a TTA 237 regulator which I found for him to maintain the stock look. I have also driven this car and it handles very well indeed. The owner has an extensive background in road racing and handling is one of his top priorities. We could probably hook up at his house if you feel more comfortable having another TB.com board member there.

Of course, if you want a much faster GN, you can always take a look at mine.... :)