86 gn in ohio awesome condition

$10,000 are you fuc**** crazy. yes car has 177k on body but car is completely new. read the beginning of this thread everything has been replaced with the best money can buy. you need to be realistic.please dont insult me.

what is with the low ball offers read the thread $17,500 and i am still losing my ass on car. i am not giving this car away. thanks

Wasn't trying to insult you.I've lost my butt on lots of cars over the years,i've made money on some also.You just need to learn how much money to invest in a car and when to cut the money off.A car that has been used 177k miles could have a perfect paint job but was probably drivin a few winters of its life and has rust deep down or has been painted 3-4.I'm looking hard for a GN and if you can get 12k for it I woulda jumped on it months ago if I was you...I'm sure the car is a nice driver condition car

sorry dont need money that bad to give car away. see it in person and you will understand had car at summit racing buick car show awhile back was nicer than any other gn there some only had 17,000 miles on them and my interior and body were way nicer not to mention the motor is all high dollar.

would put this car up against any low mile car on this site in show and drag gaurantee it would win both. not trying to be an ass but i have never lost money on any muscle car i have ever owned and i have owned plenty. this car gets more compliments than my $40,000 65 mustang fastback everdid. everyone has a right to their own opinion on what its worth but see it in person before you make up your mind.

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 103
Wasn't trying to insult you.I've lost my butt on lots of cars over the years,i've made money on some also.You just need to learn how much money to invest in a car and when to cut the money off.A car that has been used 177k miles could have a perfect paint job but was probably drivin a few winters of its life and has rust deep down or has been painted 3-4.I'm looking hard for a GN and if you can get 12k for it I woulda jumped on it months ago if I was you...I'm sure the car is a nice driver condition car
it was completetly stripped. i have photos from the guy i bought it from. its been painted once.....so unless you know the facts dont speak or assume about things you have no clue about.:wink:

oh yeah. no rust under it neither.

continue

damn 2-posters

stock headers to exhaust cutout and full cottons 3" dual exhaust. no cat. car sounds awesome. will get underneath pics soon like i said i work 2 different fire departments am never home to take pics will try soon. just so everyone knows this is not a daily driver for me it is a show car. has only been driven to shows since i have owned it.

I need a cato pass visual emission inspection in my area. would it be hard to bolt a cat on it?...any room

i wouldnt think so although exhaust is 3" i think cottons has some that would work. still working on getting underbody pics just never home to do so. where are you located? if you can come see car in person its worth the trip.

you all really need to see this car in person i know if someone is serious about wanting an almost perfect gn they will buy this car when they see it and hear it.

car is sold thanks everyone it went to a true buick fan. i decided to go back to my stang even though i know it wont ever be as fast as the buick gn. fun car while i had it i see why it has such a following truly the fastest car i have ever owned and i cant believe it was a v6.

Is it gone? Who bought it? Is he a member here? Thats got to be one happy new owner. It's a sweet ride but TB's are only for certain kind of people. They take a lot of time and money.

i know it wont ever be as fast as the buick gn.
They do make turbo kits for mustangs too you know. :eek: :D Never say never. :biggrin:

member mystic664 got the car. he is extremely happy he got an awesome deal and yes i have already thought about turbo charging my new stang turbos are awesome.