86 gn in ohio awesome condition

car is no longer available unless you have $22,000.00 underbody is getting covered in por15, getting complete hnr rear suspension, and complete new gm poly front suspension, 31 moser axels and cclip eliminators and stud girdle.
than that makes everything on this car new. very reliable 10sec cruiser. car will probably be going back to member red 83 in spring unless someone has cash.thanks for all the nice comments on this car someone missed out on a hell of a deal.

still available

check ebay,dealers, and private owners they are all asking more for their gn"s than me and their cars are no where near clean as mine plus i have a block built to handle as much horsepower as you want and this car will win at the track and at the show.i cant believe i havent sold this car yet. if you want your moneys worth give me a call 3303228147.

Man I want that car Joe.......I need to start pimping myself out to make some extra cash.:frown:

for 2 weeks only

first $18,000 in the next 2 weeks takes it home my loss your gain i need to get my saleen h302 ordered before they are all gone. i will cancel this thread in 2 weeks.thanks joe

serious buyers only

i wish people would quit wasting my time if you are not a serious buyer than dont call about car. have had several people schedule a time to see car and not show up. also have had rediculous offers for car this car is a 10 and is perfect so please be realistic. thanks joe

i went thru the same thing:rolleyes:

everytime i look at the pics it kills me. i want it back in a bad way!

That is one beautiful looking car!. Its the condition that makes a car not the mileage.Here's a bump for ya.:D Oops, just read the new posts

runs perfect

the tune is great on car now just needed leaned out. i will try to get pics of underbody on here i can tell you it is rust free. thanks

car needs to go

need to get this car out of my garage am taking huge loss on car $17,500 firm someone would be getting an awesome deal. my loss your gain. call me @ 330-322-8147 serious only please

That's alot of cash for a car with that mileage.Whats underhood and underneath look like without undercoating?What state did the car orgin from and any rust ever??Any dyno numbers or 1/4 mile times?
I think your more realistic in the $10,000 range,car prices have fell just like housing.good luck tho