86 gn in ohio awesome condition

Hey Joe, that might be a aftermarket bumper (check to see if its fiberglass), I only say this because its missing the rubber bump strip that goes across the top and the little bumperettes on either side of the license plate. TTYL, Eric

Its a shaved front factory bumper the holes for the strip were filled...looks the best IMO.

forgot to add: a/c works has been converted just needs charged, twilight option works, cruise control,power antenna,power seat all work. has alpine cd player with factory concert sound speakers. power trunk option doesnt work just havent really tried to fix it.

will charge a/c for person who buys it. also new motor and drivetrain have about 300 miles on them just gave motor 1st oil change and cut the filter open and there were not any signs of metal shavings. am taking car for second tune sometime in the next week or so. its running a little rich so i am going to have it leaned out a bit.

also wanted to note the undercarriage is perfect. if you live close it is worth the trip to see this car in person.

to all out there who are interested i have found a car i want so the first $18,500 takes this gn. this is the most car you can get for what im asking. i am very firm on this price i have a lot more money in this car. look at the pics.

gn

I have the Monte SS for sale/trade above on this page. any interest in working out something? Thanks

how many miles are on the car? Suspension power master brakes ect? Is the car being tuned for race gas or 93? Is the trunk area as clean as the rest of the car? By the way im a fan of stock wheels but thats the best wheel and tire combo ive seen on one of these cars. Very sharp car!

77000 miles on body,trunk area is spotless still has factory code sticker to prove it is a gn with factory posi., its set up for 93 octane. yes it is as clean as it looks im giving this car away for what im asking.

just to let everyone know the body has 177000 miles on it did not want any surprises but as you can see it is back to better than new condition. i will answer all the emails i have been getting i work at 2 different fire departments so i am really busy.

what happened to everybody i had a bunch of people call and say they wanted the car and were going to come look at it and no one has come to check it out. this is one of the cleanest gns out there.