86 GN in Colorado

Dan Buick Man

Buick lover
Anyone here driving an 86 GN parked downstairs at an office building off Quebec Street in Greenwood Village?

That was me if it was yesterday June 30th. I it drove to work so I could go to Bandimere for test and tune. Left work at 3:00, paid my $30 to get in, $25 to register, $30 for gas, the rain came and they never opened the lanes. :(
I work at Suntrust on the 2nd floor of the building.

Small world. Gorgeous car. I kind of thought the owner was going racing due to the steel wheels and slicks on an otherwise stock looking car. My company (GM) has an office on the third floor but I work out of my house so I am rarely there. I thought it was one of my coworkers at first, he has a 22k mile '87 GN but he works out of his house as well. I'll have to look you up the next time I am there.

you PAID to go to bandimere!?!?!:rolleyes:

give them a call 697-6001 or 697-4870 (both 303) one is their recording of upcoming races, the other is a real person. ask them where to get free wed. night passes. I know performance wheel and tire has them, and i'm guessing there are a bunch of places around that have them. you might even be able to get some from the state patroll.

I ALMOST went up with my friend who has the dart, glad i didn't go. i'll probably be seeing you up there soon i've got yet another bug worked out and ran a 14.12 last friday with only 17#. i wanted to go easy on the car and set a fastest time which is still VERY slow. 12's someday :rolleyes: