86 GN Hardtop ROLLING 1 owner $3200

EightSecV6

MDBL
We got this GN from the original owner initially as a parts car and decided to restore it then part it again. It is MOSTLY original paint, the body is rust free and has no bondo as far as I can tell. The bottoms of the doors were glass beaded and re seam sealed about 6 years ago (we had this done for our customer) and have no issues, we replaced all the body bushings at the time as well.
The underneath is dirty as the owner lived on a dirt road but there are no rust holes! The deck lid has been replaced and there are some bubbles on it now.
The car was an unmolested totally stock driver. You are buying what you see in the photos, nothing more, nothing less. THESE ARE THE ONLY PICS I HAVE! The car will need alot of interior, and an engine/trans.
PLEASE come and take a look at it for yourself, if you have a rust bucket, this is the perfect car for you or a TType to convert to a GN etc. The rear is a posi.
Please, if you are a tire kicker and really dont intend to buy it, I would appreciate the courtesy of not asking me a bunch of questions.

Car shows 58,??? miles, not 100% sure if it rolled over but we titled it and put that on the title as well.

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 994
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 986
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 990
  • gn4.jpg
    gn4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 988
  • gn5.jpg
    gn5.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 984
can you take a picture of any of the 'option cards' located on the vehicle, they will show all the options on the car, thanks.

this is killing me. i hate being 2 days away from everything i need. a local guy wanted $1500 for 2 doors alone - this car is nice!

Scrap cars are bringing 300.00, I about to stip the ol girl of her goods and send her off!!!!

Vin is: 1G4GK4772GP437045

Is the title clean and clear? Not salvaged or re-VIN'd by the state?

If not, go ahead and part the entire car out of every nut and bolt and then PM me a price for the shell with a clean and clear title.

Is the title clean and clear? Not salvaged or re-VIN'd by the state?

If not, go ahead and part the entire car out of every nut and bolt and then PM me a price for the shell with a clean and clear title.

its clean and clear and ready to go. I have 2 shells with clean/clear right now as well...