86 GN hardtop for sale

underpressure2

I need to sell my GN. Gotta raise some money. I am asking $8k. I tried to list everything I have done to it but I'm sure I left some stuff out.

Cottons cpt61-p-bb-63 turbo
Champion Irons
009's
Erson 208/208
20 JE pistons
TCI Tranny 200r4 pn381000
Dacco converter 23/2500
MT st et radials 275/60/15 less than 100 miles
New Accumulator Ball from GBody
Arp stud kit 123-4003 Barnetts
TH dp
Big Mouth cold air kit
Front was rebuilt with the PST polygraphite kit
IAC relocator Caspers
New ESC Module Caspers
Auburn posi
Caspers fan Hi/Lo switch
Caspers heated o2
New GM head light bezels
Air bags of course

The AC works, and still has R12.

Car has 140k on it. I have owned since 02 when I bought from my cousin who bought in 99. It has been garaged the entire time.

It needs a bushing installed in upper a arm passenger side, front side. It fell out the other day. I have the washer and nut though. Savannah GA
underpressuregn - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
some pics

Attachments

• Grand National pictures (87).jpg
    Grand National pictures (87).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,079
What does the frame and body look like for rust issues?

The pictures are all nice and such, but what would you rate the overall condition of the car?

Has it ever been repainted?

Thanks,
Mike

No rust. The car has original paint. The hood has some crazing, (I think that's what it is called, or crows feet) If you look close you can see a little hale damage. The dent doctor got most of it out though.

Body

The car could use a paint job, but it doesn't look bad now. Also I have the reconditioned replacement rear passenger fender well molding. The old one got broke when something flew up from the road and hit it. You can see a dent in one of the pictures. The rear lights have no cracks in lens. The car has flow master exhaust. Walbro pump. I just replaced the horn ring with stock appearing from G-Body. Also I have a Volume 1 shop manual to go with the car. And some misc. extra parts. Thankyou

More parts

Also it has poston headers, aluminum drums and bumpers, and a power seat.
It doesn't have a radio though. Also I have these front aluminum bumper supports from G-body that will go with the car. I haven't installed them.
thanks
mike

a/c box

do you have any pics of the a/c box and rt side of engine?does it have any wiring problems?thanks

ac box

It doesn't look like that anymore. I put conduit back on the wires.
But there aren't any electrical problems.
thankyou

How long ago was the motor work done. Everything work on the car. Any oil leaks or use oil? I can see that it needs seat covers, what about headliner, door panels and carpet? Thanks