86 GN for sale in VA

eric86

Hello all
Have an 86 GN w/ 132k miles, rebuilt motor and trans w/ the good stuff in them. Body is fair--some rust in lower doors and trunk--but I have the panels to replace. Fix this and get a paint job and this car will be super sharp!! 2 extra wheels, new windshield and headliner. Interior is excellent for its age--minor tear on a cord on the side of the seat, crack on dash near windshield--very minor stuff. $7000 and a bargain for anyone that is interested--let me know and I will post pics . Want to sell to focus on my other 2 cars and pay off a few debts naturally--: ). Easy project for someone with the know how!! Thanks--Eric

Rebuilt motor(.020 over), TE-44 turbo, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and adj. wastegate, 40 lb injectors, 3" downpipe, 2 1/2 " Hooker cat back system, Locker rear end, scanmaster, red armstrong 93 octane chip and a twin gauges for oil pressure and water temp. Thanks for the interest--keep it coming!! Eric

Oh and I forgot the other answer--I am in Blue Ridge VA--right near Roanoke VA right off of I-581 or I-81, whichever way you would want to come--barely 10 minutes off of either interstate--Eric

ttt
Easy project for someone--selling BELOW what I originally paid and have put into it!--Eric

Motor has barely 800 miles on it--rebuilt .020 over, comp cam(lost spec sheet :mad: ) good pistons(previous owner did not keep paperwork when it was rebuilt), 40lb injectors and steel crank. I believe one of the previous owners is a member on this site ---yt750 I believe--so I think I am the 4th owner. I had a carfax check--but I didn't print it out. Eric

TTT
Just put a new battery in it and really want to sell! $7000- Good car for the money!--Eric