86 GN for Sale, Anderson Built Engine, Philly-South NJ Area

Musthaveboost

$11,000 will be put to $12,000 if i do the gasket myself.

Needs a little TLC, (head gasket).

4000 miles on the rebuilt engine.

4" inlet pipe,,67-GTQ Turbo, Mease DP into hooker dual exhaust,Mease Stretch intercooler, HKS blow off valve,ported lower intake,ported heads,Forged pistons, stock rods,TTA crank,
3200 stall converter
(trans recently rebuilt)

Car has no badges on it, GNX wheels with Vents.

255 pump,Kenne Bell fuel pressure regulator, 57lb injectores
Tubular upper A arms
Front and rear sway bars are after market.

Previous owner had all of this work done. And has gone as fast as 10.8X @ 122 on a bad trans.

Car was not daily driven by myself. Maybe once every few weeks.
The car is very quick, car is neck and neck with M6 high 11's LS1 Camaro from a roll!!! On pump gas!

And absolutly destroyed light modded TT supra.

Title is a salvage title.

To speak with me 8am-9pm anyday, call 856-952-6230, im open to all questions. My name is Greg

i think your right.

although i think anyone who wants a car to have as personal fun car to drive should look past that. I bought the car with the salvage title knowing its no barret jackson car or uber rare setup. Drives straight, looks clean. Hauls ass.

To me its an S on a piece of paper for this car.

i think your right.

although i think anyone who wants a car to have as personal fun car to drive should look past that. I bought the car with the salvage title knowing its no barret jackson car or uber rare setup. Drives straight, looks clean. Hauls ass.

To me its an S on a piece of paper for this car.

In NJ, you have to go through an whole song and dance to get it titled to you... and with the HG blown... well, Its not really worth all that much...