86 GN being parted out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!203 213 9126 james call or text

totally in pieces and down to a really nice rolling frame . shell was sawzalled up and i got 2 nice rockers and a real nice driver quarter cut beyong factory seams. passenger quarter is good for a patch panel where they normally rot.

Did you sell that peice at the bottom of the front windshield that you said always cracks? If not, is it the bluish color, and how much? Also, how much are you wanting for the trunk lid? Shipping to 46064?

Are you not responding to the last two posts because you don't have the part anymore?

Do you have the passenger door plastic escutcheon strip closest to the dash? Not the pull strap and not the plastic screw covers, but the longer plastic strip with the angled end.

They look like this:

images

If you still have it, please post a picture so I can see what kind of shape it's in. I may be interested in buying it if it's condition is right for my car. Thanks!

Are you not responding to the last two posts because you don't have the part anymore?

Trunk lid will be $250 because it's a Gn one and slightly diffrent under neath than a regular regal one. Regular regal one I get $200 for shipping probably is $75-$150 I have shipped one before but I have shipped other big stuff and it's not cheap and more than likely the shipping kills the deal.

As far as the speaker cover goes I have had 80 of these cars now and I have yet to see a perfect one!!!!! If you don't mind one with a small crack or 2 by the speakers I can help otherwise new gm ones are like. $350-400 from what I hear

i need a complete (or somewhat complete) set of bolts to put and engine together. all of the intake bolts, bolts for brackets, fuel rails, exhaust bolts, etc. dont need head bolts. Everything else would be great. any of this? thanks

i need a complete (or somewhat complete) set of bolts to put and engine together. all of the intake bolts, bolts for brackets, fuel rails, exhaust bolts, etc. dont need head bolts. Everything else would be great. any of this? thanks

I didn't get the engine with this particular car and I never part out engines I always sell them toghther when I get them

Wondering on prices about pass mirror, gn emblems on fenders, and sunvisors if you still have these and are in good cond.