86 GN, 34k miles, very clean. 98%stock.

wiredhomes

in the san antonio texas area, 86 coupe GN for sale. very, very, clean.
repaint one time, nice job. only mods are fuel pump, TH downpipe, cold air kit. currently with polished aftermarket wheels. i have the original wheels, and air cleaner. first registered owner according to carfax was in 93'. had to be a dealer demo, floor model or something. 1G4GK4771gp448263vin.
many, many factory options. real WE2 GN. analog dash. no t-tops.
34k original miles. 86's are the rarest GN second only to the GNX. and this one is real clean and original. stock turbo, stock intercooler, stock working cold a/c. everything works, even the cruise control. stock concert sound. i also added the little guage pod on the console from kirban. this doesn't comprimise stock appeal.
25,000 or best offer. call Tom C. @ 210-725-9439
or wiredhomes@hotmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 755
Dude, that is a gorgeous car but when I read the part where it said 25K. I literally laughed out loud.

Good luck with that.

laughlin out loud

i'm so glad i could brighten your day!!!! are you sure that's not nitrous your sniffin!!!!

trade

thanks, but i'm gonna build a pro touring 66 2door hardtop nova with the money I get from the GN. LSx motor, a/c, mini tubs, heits front and rear suspension. I'm gonna need even more money than the GN will give me.
if you know anybody with a solid body car let know.:p

86's are the rarest GN second only to the GNX. wiredhomes@hotmail.com

Nice try but maybe you should get your facts straight before you say something. 86 GN's are the 3rd actually probably the 4th rarest GN if you throw in the 82 GN's. 5th if you count the GNX in there as well. The rarest being 215 82 GN's produced, second; 2,100 84 GN's produced, third; 2,102 85 GN's produced. Fourth; 5,000+ 86's produced.

Nice try but maybe you should get your facts straight before you say something. 86 GN's are the 3rd actually probably the 4th rarest GN if you throw in the 82 GN's. 5th if you count the GNX in there as well. The rarest being 215 82 GN's produced, second; 2,100 84 GN's produced, third; 2,102 85 GN's produced. Fourth; 5,000+ 86's produced.

an even 2000 GN's were made in 84. :biggrin:

stats!!

thanks for the stats guys. maybe i should reprase my statement......
OF THE INTERCOOLED Grand National MODELS............ok, there you go.
correct me if i'm wrong but.....of all the Grand National models weren't there only 2 years where they had intercoolers?.....I wonder why GM didn't put intercoolers on the earlier models. I'll probablly get yelled at for this because of all the GN fanatics out there but.........I personally was never a fan of any grand national that didn't have an intercooler. Am i alone out there on this one. I love the Grand National, but would never own a hot air version. they aren't worth as much money, and don't make as much power. Am I right?
feel free to correct me if said something incorrect.......I mean, that's what being a member of a forum is for right. To learn stuff. thanks,.....and also please feel free to make an offer on the car. All offers will be heard.

All Turbo Regals are worth owning. The non intercooled 84/85's can be made to go 10's without the intercooler. Personally I like the hotairs. They make nice streetcars and can be had haper than a non intercooled.

thanks for the stats guys. maybe i should reprase my statement......
OF THE INTERCOOLED Grand National MODELS............ok, there you go.
correct me if i'm wrong but.....of all the Grand National models weren't there only 2 years where they had intercoolers?.....I wonder why GM didn't put intercoolers on the earlier models. I'll probablly get yelled at for this because of all the GN fanatics out there but.........I personally was never a fan of any grand national that didn't have an intercooler. Am i alone out there on this one. I love the Grand National, but would never own a hot air version. they aren't worth as much money, and don't make as much power. Am I right?
feel free to correct me if said something incorrect.......I mean, that's what being a member of a forum is for right. To learn stuff. thanks,.....and also please feel free to make an offer on the car. All offers will be heard.

Don't forget about the 1987 WE4's (1547)& the Limiteds(1035) ;)

All Turbo Regals are worth owning. The non intercooled 84/85's can be made to go 10's without the intercooler. Personally I like the hotairs. They make nice streetcars and can be had haper than a non intercooled.

No more edit function for thread posts? Above should read "They make nice street cars and can be had cheaper than an intercooled TR".