86 GN 21k original miles, T-tops, orig. tires

TTT. Car still available. Going to have the tailpipes modified soon to more closely resemble stock units in length, angle cut, and factory finish.

check out the cracker selling a 66k mile car for $35K,,you might want to rethink your price,,,,:smile:

TTT. I'm planning to fix the tailpipes this week to look as stock original as possible. This is the last time I will offer this car at this price. It's going up if not sold by 7/10.

Can't get any interest at that price so you bump it up?

Now that makes alot of sense.:confused:

That price is a special price for TB.com members only. Cars with similar miles on ebay and the major collector car sites are priced significantly higher.

Moreover, nearly all of the cars I offer to TB.com members end up selling for more (sometimes a LOT more) on ebay.

It matters not to me if anyone from TB.com buys the car or not, as I make more money on them when sold via ebay or my website.

Here are pics of the tailpipes which have been professionally modified to resemble a stock-look. Two inches were cut off, the ends were angle cut like factory original, and then they were partially coated with factory-style undercoating in a manner consistent (or inconsistent as it were) with how it was done when new.

I left the pinstripe because I like it and am done spending money on it.

Attachments

• tailpipe2.jpg
    tailpipe2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 310
  • tailpipe3.jpg
    tailpipe3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 309
  • tailpipe1.jpg
    tailpipe1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 314
  • tailpipe4.jpg
    tailpipe4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 309
your car is in very clean original shape but i think there are more buyers on ebay looking for this type of car--i got the gn sickness in last part of 1986--the thing that drew me to them was their stealth speed factor--full size car beating corvette--when i saw in a magazine that they were the fastest stock car in 1987 i was shocked--i had been a camaro fan--- after all these years whether a car is orignial or not doesnt mean anything to me -- its a clean but really fast tb that brings it home--so if i were going to spend 20000 it would have to go for a low 10 sec car that is very clean--

Thanks for the input. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site who appreciate and desire low mile original cars.

Last chance at this price, guys. I've not tried to put it back on ebay or otherwise advertise it because of all the GN traffic of late, but things look to be thinning out a little bit. If I still own this car Sept. 12th, I will ebay it until sold and won't sell it for this price nor offer it here again.

Car is priced very fair given how nice it is and what similar cars are going for right now.

Another great car being overlooked....:rolleyes:

Can't get any interest at that price so you bump it up?

Now that makes alot of sense.:confused:
ditto
yeah, its a real nice car, but instead of maybe looking at the market being soft right now, you instead insult potential buyers?

First, do you actually SEE a higher price posted in this thread anywhere that is above what I initially set it at?? No, you don't.

Second, I've spent money on the car since it was first advertised....do I not have the right to try and recoup that (even though I never actually set a higher price)?

Third, the price I quoted here was a special price for TB.com members only. It is not a price I will offer anywhere else. In fact, it is $1500 off the price advertised on my website. My thought was to still sell it at the original offered price and just eat the extra $$ I spent.

Tell ya what....car is no longer for sale here. I really don't gain anything from offering deals for TB.com members anyway, and if all I'm going to get is grief for it, then I won't bother anymore. It amazes me how the only place I ever get grief for any of my cars for sale is TB.com. That's an easy fix...

wow im suprised i didnt see this post. bump for one awsome clean car.

See it back on e-bay. I didn't notice before, but from the pics, it looks to have aftermarket instead of factory T-tops. Is that true? Good luck this time!

Hahahahaha, what are you smoking, bro?? Whatever it is, I suggest you cut back post haste!

The T-tops are factory originals in mint condition.