86 drivers power seat track and speedo cluster

Does anyone have a Power seat track for drivers seat for 86GN. I would like to put the correct one back in. I want one that has been tested and that the seller knows is in good working condition. Also I need a speedo cluster (85mph) not digital, that is in good working order. Mine makes a lot of noise in cold weather and the odometer doesn't work. Would be willing to swap my old parts if anyone knows how to fix these things. Also, I have an old power master system that I would be willing to through in.

I have an 86 power seat track assembly. It out of a bench seat car. Somebody told me they were the same. It appears that it mounts up exactly the same way.

speedo problem

Tyler,

Thought this might help. First, how cold can it get in Savannah? If your speedo is making noise at your temps you do have a problem! The noise is probably not going to be solved with a replacement speedo head. Rather it is 95% likely to be a speedo cable that needs to be lubed. Also, check this out as it may be the fix for the broken odometer. http://www.installationinstructions.com/FYI/TRIP ODOMETER REPAIR.pdf. I would look into these issues before replacing as I doubt a different speedo unit will fix all your issues. I hope this doesn't come across as being a "know it all".

Dean