86' Buick T-Type, Rare

Malibudriven81

1987 Buick Regal T-Type. This is a California Car which means no rust!
Color: Exterior- Light Sandstone
Interior- Light Saddle
Engine:
3.8 SFI Turbocharged
New plugs and plug wires: 3-30-08
Converted powermaster system to vacuum brakes: 2-28-08
Turbo Tweak Emissions chip installed (original included)
DC Tech Battery Cover
Interior:
Power Seats (Driver only), Windows, and Locks
Climate Control
Cruise Control
Tilt Steering Wheel
Console with Column Shift
Rear Defrost
Digital Dash
Brand new Autometer Gauge pod and C2 Boost Gauge
New Carpet (not installed)

This car runs great! Nothing mechanically wrong at all, fun to drive around, just want something else. $10,500 obo, open to all possible trades.
-Nick

Ring019.jpg

Ring021-1.jpg

Ring018.jpg

Ring004-1.jpg

what is the other car you want to buy and why do you want to unload this after only having it for a short time?

I'm intersted in LowLeSabre's 99 2dr Tahoe. As many of you may not know I'm a junior in highschool and this car is great but really doesn't fit my bill. I love driving its a great dependable car but I need something more to my needs. I'd much rather have this rare car go to someone who can give it the attention it deserves, I don't want to put the Buick through a winter here in KC.

-Nick

More Pics

Washed the car and took more pictures, $10,000 for a great car.

Ring034.jpg

Ring035.jpg

Ring036.jpg

Ring037.jpg

Ring038.jpg

Ring039.jpg

Ring040.jpg

Ring041.jpg

Ring042.jpg
Its fate was like the bumper filler, sun dried it out.

Ring043.jpg

Possible Trade???

Any interest in a trade for a motorcycle? I have a 2002 CT Titled rigid composite with a fully worked 1995 fatboy motor & 5 speed tranny I'm considering getting rid of due to the birth of my new son, lack of interest, and no time to ride. It has a Primo open belt primary drive, motor & tranny etc. have all been polished, and an arms length of parts that have gone on this thing. It does need a little TLC to complete, but the value in parts is all there. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.
TurboTom72

TurboTom72

TurboTom72