86 Buick GN TTOP 12k original miles for sale

gnx 000

Up for sale is a survivor Buick Grand national. This car is Has many option's, ttop and the very rare trunk carpet kit. The car has been off the road since the 1992. It is an unmolested original car. The car has original paint that shines well, but needs a detailing to see how much better it could look. The only clear problem with the paint is that the top parts of the car have lost its shine. This is very typical for this car. They had paint issues when new. All you Buick guy's know what i'm talking about. I haven't had a compounding detailing done to it yet to see if it will shine back up. In the worst case it will need to be repainted. I'm re furring to the roof, trunk, rear spoiler, front fillers and bumpers. The interior is in excellent condition. The car will need some inexpensive cosmetic work to make it 100%.. I have put a set of used BFG tires in good condition for daily driving, but have the original Good Year tire, that come with the car. They do have some cracks do to age. The engine,turbo and transmssion have all been freshed up, not that it needed it, just because it was sitting so long. I have had all the fluid changed and it drives like a 12k mile t-top car should. I have original owners manuals and service records that go with the car. With some tlc this car would be a great show car. Engine bay is in mint condition. Please feel free to call me any time the set up an inspection. I can email pictures of the car upon request. asking $18500 (718)300-3977.

photo (3).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (6).JPG
photo (8).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (10).JPG
photo (11).JPG

wouldnt cost much to get those front rubber peices sprayed ... im sure it would be worth it