'86 and '87 Grills, plus other black trim parts from T-package Regal

CliffyC

Parting out T-package NA Regal w/black out trim. Have two good grills, black a little dull. $100 each shipped. Gray interior, mostly same as GN. All other parts available....cheap.

Attachments

• 0113021321.jpg
    0113021321.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 217
  • HPIM0871.jpg
    HPIM0871.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 216
How much you want for the car as is? Lmk

You don't want this car!! You're in NY and I'm in Oregon. It would cost way more than it's worth to ship it. Remember it's not a turbo and it's pretty rough. (Does have a turbo hood on it though, the guy I bought it from found one and put it on.)

want 87 grille and tail lights

Waiting on reply to PM for first in line for grill. Tail lights black frames are solid and good shape, little dull like most other trim. One of larger lenses is broken. Sell both as is $100. Also have a pair of Regal (chrome) tail lights with good large lenses, one small lens missing. Will sell all 4 for $150 shipped. Send me PM with email if you want pics.

Cliff, Ron here, interested in that 87 grille for my 86, anything maybe in a trade, if not that is OK as well, LMK, thanks.

Ron

im interested in all the drip rail trim,the frt clear parking lights in bumper and the quarter windows.can you pm me a price on those items please.

Cliff, Ron here, interested in that 87 grille for my 86, anything maybe in a trade, if not that is OK as well, LMK, thanks.

Ron

Ron, couple guys ahead of you on the grill as you can see. Let me think a bit on trade items. Maybe we can work something out.

does it have buckets and floor shift?

Yep, has buckets and console w/shifter, but these are the only things I'll be keeping. Have another console and shifter out of an earlier Regal. All in pieces but complete. If I remember, needs some small repair to a plastic piece. Will sell for $75 plus shipping. If you want pics send me PM w/email address.

How about the front clear turn signal lights? How much and are they in great shape. thanks,

If you mean lenses in the bumper they are okay not great. Lenses in head light rims are usable but not great either. Haven't had a chance to pull them and clean them up so they may be better than first glance.