86-87 TV cable

Lucky dog. You must have had something good he wanted and now you got something good that everybody wants

I may have an extra NOS one, what's it worth to you?
Kind of a selfish request, the way I see it.

Why not just pay it forward?

But I'm not you. I just know what I've done so many times before.

Kind of a selfish request, the way I see it.

Why not just pay it forward?

But I'm not you. I just know what I've done so many times before.
you're not me, never met me, don't know anything about my trading/part history...I asked a simple question no different than many before me...but now that part stays with me, have a pleasant evening

I am running into the same thing with all my "stuff" . I have used one's but then what are they worth ?? Someone says $50 shipped is all it's worth I would give it to him for 0 .. Ship it for free . Only prob the buyer may have is trying to glue it back together because I cut the sucker in half. :ROFLMAO: I have boxes of interior plastic pieces from the 80's/90's. They aren't worth squat. One of these days Ill be in a Grumpy mood an cut em all up an junk em.
It's tuff out there now especially with prices goin up. So bottom line the seller should give a price. To high don't buy it or make a reasonable offer. Ok I feel better now :cool:

folks, I'm sorry I spoke up, I'm removing myself from this thread,--part not for sale--carry on

Vader 6. I hope the guy PMs you and you guys can work something up because this poor guy has been looking for one for a while I've seen it. I wish I could help out too

Vader 6. I hope the guy PMs you and you guys can work something up because this poor guy has been looking for one for a while I've seen it. I wish I could help out too
if he should like to take our business to a private message, I would be happy to see if I can help...you know me Blacky, I always deal fairly

Thank you Vader6, that’s the way to help each other out , this has been a great forum for many years with great members helping each other. For those that remember the old days I sure wish Bowling Green was the way it was many years ago as it was parts galore and you could find anything and everything for these cars.

Thank you Vader6, that’s the way to help each other out , this has been a great forum for many years with great members helping each other. For those that remember the old days I sure wish Bowling Green was the way it was many years ago as it was parts galore and you could find anything and everything for these cars.
He never came through... euther sold it out from under me or never had one... Im still looking, 8 months now...

Folks, I didn't turn anyone down...I looked twice through all my stuff and simply couldn't find it. No one got "sold out from under" or lied to. I simply made a mistake as apparently the one I did have was sold in the past. I sell a lot of parts, I don't keep an inventory list. I wish all the best of luck in your searches to find one. End of my involvement in this.