USED PARTS:

Pair of Door Sill Plates -$45

Lower Intake,egr ported & ceramic coated-$125

Stock valve covers(pair) $39

Heater Line Assembly (hard pipes)-$40

200r4 transmission pan-$20

Accessory Bracket-$75

charcoal canister-$30

stock cam,stock push rods,stock rocker shafts/rockers-all in great shape-make offer

Alternator-stock, $65

Stock Rear Sway Bar- make offer

4 GN center caps-$55 shipped

Rear Black GN Bumper w/Aluminum Support & extra Bumper Strip Make Offer
Fresh 200r4 tranny BRF
This transmission is remanufactured with the most sought after Yellow BRF true Grand National core.This 2004 R is totally remanufactured with a master rebuild kit .This kit includes all paper, rubber and seals along with new steels. Also install a lip seal servo with a full 500 boost valve . A high performance wide band with Alto Red Eagle Clutch's . A new Teflon pump bushing with a 13 vane pump assembly complete with new slide and springs. block the accumulator with a cap plug and drill smaller hole. C. K. Performance shift kit and new separator plate, drilled to increase oil flow when and where needed.Lots of modifications to case and valve body with re calibration springs installed. Also a highly modified governor, drilled and re sprung to hold.This unit has what is consider a stage 2 shift kit which will shift very firm to super hard hits, you can adjust shift points and firmness via detent cable even though G. M. dosent recommend, however with all the mods. it works perfect an line pressure wont drop enough to matter. also drill return oil hole in pump to stop front seal leakage while installing a new bushing.With increased oil flow and line pressure we don't want to pop the front seal.Your unit will come fully sealed,painted black, with out fluid .This unit comes with a 1 year warranty if you have it professionally installed , otherwise your on your own with no warranty . 90% of warranty work is caused by bad installations .I must talk to installing shop prior to install to put warranty in force and a new converter must be used .There is no web site or big overhead just quality rebuilds with quality parts for a higher performance .

This is what was done to my spare-new rebuild, The tranny that is in my GN is one of these & due to the quality of the rebuild I will no longer need this as a back-up, warranty will still be honored
$975+shipping No Core Needed-you keep yours!!!

Only ship within USA
Above prices do not include shipping
Will accept reasonable offers
Accept PayPal or Money Orders
turbobuick2@yahoo.com

pics available

tranny for sale

I have a buddy that needs a trans. Where are you located? If you're not too far away, he could come after it and save the shipping fees.