86/87 stock powder coated intake

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I have taken on some powder coating on intakes and other items. I happened to have an 87 intake in my stock so i decided to powder coat it like I did my hot air intake to see how it turned out. So, I have an intake for sale that has been completely stripped down and glass bead blasted, then cooked, powder coated and clear coat powder coated. The end result is an almost impossible to chip, or remove coating (trust me) that is extremely durable. The color is a nice calm silver that really pops out against black and chrome. Please see where I did my 84, and added all the components to it.

Here is the intake after blasting notice that ALL material is removed 100% and cleaned up.

These are final images of the intake after base coating and final gloss finish

If you have an interest in having me refinish an intake, the cost for complete prep/refinish including your core is $175 shipped. You provide the shipping costs for the core to me. At this time I will offer refinishing for those which have cores only since I do not have a core base. If you have ported intakes or any other items that would like for me to refinish I can discuss with you about the cost off line via PM. This intake is ready to ship to the first that wants it!

I also offer other items to be powder coated such as brackets

Timing covers, oil pans, etc.

Last edited:
New business venture??? Stuff looks great!
Not really a new business venture, I have been in the parts business parting and saving cars for about 4 years now. I am taking another step now that all my cars are nearing completion and investing some experience in making some restored pieces for members here and friends. It helps with the "turbo addiction spending" issue that I have :) Plus it keeps me busy in my man cave doing cool things on the gbody which I am quite passionate about.