86-87 GN Wheels and GM T Top Weather Strip

jason85gn

I am looking to sell my 86-87 GN wheels located in Bergen County NJ or trade for a nice set of 84-85 GN wheels. Rims are in good shape and polish up nice. I am asking $200 obo, sorry I will not ship wheels. I also have new, left and right, GM weather strip that I bought back in 2000 and they have always been kept inside. I no longer have the GM boxes for them but I do have the GM labels that were on the outside of the box. I am asking $350. If interested PM me and I will get back to you.

I also have a new G body gas tank that I bought from my friend who had a project G body but he sold the car. It has some gas to run the car in the driveway at the time, it was never driven on the road. I am asking $50 obo.

I have a nice set of 85 rims. How nice do yours look?

Trashman has already inquired about the wheels and gas tank. You are 2nd in line for the wheels. I will let you know about the wheels if Trashman decides he does not want them. Thanks

Wheels and gas tank SOLD! Still have new never installed GM T top weather strip. They were bought from Keyport Buick/GMC in 2000. They have always been stored in the house.