86/87 GN Parts F/S

Would you ship the hood and fender? if so, shot me a price for both to Battle Creek Mi 49015. Make it worth your time to box it up good. Thanks

If any of your guys down south are serious about Jim's parts here, this Saturday 12/3 I'm going down to Gaithersburg, Maryland area and can bring any big parts down with me in my truck and you can meet me there to pick them up. Jim is about 10 mins away from me. I'd be glad to haul any big parts down for a few bucks for gas :) I can pick the parts up from Jim on Friday and bring them down Saturday. Make the deal and let me know!

If any of your guys down south are serious about Jim's parts here, this Saturday 12/3 I'm going down to Gaithersburg, Maryland area and can bring any big parts down with me in my truck and you can meet me there to pick them up. Jim is about 10 mins away from me. I'd be glad to haul any big parts down for a few bucks for gas :) I can pick the parts up from Jim on Friday and bring them down Saturday. Make the deal and let me know!

That's closer, but still a haul for me. Thanks
Scot

Jim Thanks for offering

I tried Jim! :) Keep saving all those nuts, bolts, and studs from this stuff you take apart! Anything off the engine I'll be collecting soon! I'm going to try and stop by one day next week and see ya!