86-87 GN $12k or under

Cej2525

I'm not looking for a show room car. Not a rust bucket either. Just a solid car. I am a car fanatic and fully understand we are speaking of a 25yr old car and what that involves. I am working out of state right now and will be making a purchase middle of April for sure. i can fly out if it's worth it. I am a serious and motivated buyer. Been getting ready for this purchase for about 2yrs now.

I live in Ms. and will travel. I've traveled to NY and as far as Chicago picking up cars. I vehicles of all types so I guess it's part of it.

I'll keep it in mind. It's a good looking machine. Really looking for a GN. That being said a Turbo T is my next option for sure. thanks for the response.

How about a black 86 T-Type? I'm asking a little more than $12k but I need to sell
86 t type 002.jpg
86 t type 011.jpg
86 t type 013.jpg
86 t type 010.jpg

Thanks for the post but I have settled on a car and just waiting to get home at this point and go get it.

Got a friend in Wisconsin near Milwaukee that has one for 12K that is freshly painted with 80K on the body and a jimmies transmission. Nice paint job.