86-87 Blue T roller,complete

Ive had my heart set on a Blue t for a while and wanted to see what was out there.A roller would work great too.What yah got?
thanks
Brian
bpryes@hotmail.com

Check out this car in the Cars for sale link. Not a roller but really nice. I checked it out, but looking for a GN, black T or would have bought this. Guys name is Bob. Good Guy.

If you didnt want the engine / tranny, we might be able to make a deal

1987 buick regal limited turbo-t 10 second street car for sale in pa. $13,900 obo

Icepicker, I don`t have a blue car but I still have the black 87 WE4 car to sell. Page 3. 2-87 T-types.

Attachments

• DSCF0702.jpg
    DSCF0702.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 615
My Blue 87 T just went up on eBay a few minutes ago...
Located in CT but came from Louisiana - near you!
save yourself THOUSANDS of dollars....

You can have mine for $6500 It is a self propelled roller.

Just not blue, but if you close your eyes you can pretend :D

Heck I would drive it 1/2 way if you pay my flight home.

My fault for not clarifying ,I dont want TTops.Buckets and console would be best.Limited only if it was clean.Id take a Blue bucket interior car.
Thanks everyone

Then I am out :( I don't have buckets or console. But I can wash it to make it clean. Good luck on your hunt.

Kinda reminds me like your going into the showroom at a dealer and ordering 23 years too late. :smile:

Yeah a little late but you never know.Ive passed on many car in the past i should have grabbed.
send some pics of your car 6pack.Ill look at it
thanks
bpryes@hotmail.com

I really like that car looked at the pics a bunch o times but id like to find a roller if possible and build a motor and trans to my likings.

My fault for not clarifying ,I dont want TTops.Buckets and console would be best.Limited only if it was clean.Id take a Blue bucket interior car.
Thanks everyone

I got a1987 light blue limited that I just about finished restoring it.it is a beautiful car I will regret selling it
If you are interested let me know

Bob
561-703-5795
a689088b-b9fe-2d6d.jpg