85 Turbo Riv

RI87

Like the thread says, fully loaded car, runs and drives, currently missing some exhaust and comes with most parts needed to replace the exhaust with. Original FI 3.8 turbo runs good. The first $900 takes it, looking to sell it quick thus the price. Fix it up or part it out, but I'm not just going to sell parts off it just yet unless it comes to it, looking to sell complete right now.

Runs and drives as-is, the cat converter and intermediate pipe are off it, and a new intermediate pipe and used dump pipe would come with the car. Its been sitting for about a year in a garage up until about 2-3 months back when it moved outside due to storage loss, was repainted by previous owner the factory color, has some chips and scratches in the paint, some dents on the roof, brake pedal is low but stops the car. Previous owner replaced gas tank, sending unit, electronic climate box and relay, and some other stuff that he didnt have slips for. Good to restore with some time has 2 rust bubbles one on bottom corner of drivers door, one on pass corner of trunklid, interior is in good shape. Needs lots of little stuff but nothing that would preclude it from being a driver other than the exhaust and maybe a tuneup/brake adjustment from sitting, but like I said, I drove it home from northern NJ in the same shape it sits in now (bungee holding the muffler up did fatigue from time sitting though)