'85 TType roller w/lots of parts

Michael McCoy

I've got the perfect roller for someone that wants to save their TR. This '85 TType is a hardtop, it's charcoal grey in color w/a burgundy bucket seat interior, chrome bumpers & WO2 trim are on the exterior, an '87 GN grille & '87 GN spoiler are already installed, & it's got a posi rear also. Here's a few other goodies to add some spice to the 'ole girl:
-Hurst line loc
-Lakewood 50/50 drag shocks in the rear
-Competition Engineering 90.10 drag shocks in the front
-1 air bag in the right rear
-aluminum radiator & electric fan (the rad is not as wide as a stocker, but it did keep an '87 engine that was previously in the car cool)
-nice, flexible GM bumper fillers
-gas tank is still attached
-paint that's not too old & still shines &
-it's interior is in great shape w/nice dash/seats/console/uppers/steering wheel, pull straps/& escutheons (don't ask me to sell just the escutheons either!!).
The car is missing it's heater box (it's got a delete plate now), but I've got plenty of them is the new owner wants to reinstall one. It's also missing it's engine harness/ECM/& tranny as the previous owner transferred everything over to an F-body. A new set of Metco billet aluminum uppers & lowers, new Moroso rear drag springs, & a new VFN pin-on glass hood & trunk lid can be purchased seperatly if the new buyer is interested in those items. Lastly, I've got a clean T.N. title for it that's signed & ready to go.
$1800 gets it & I have no plans of parting it out, so do not ask. We all know it's worth alot more than that in pieces, but it's being sold as complete as it currently is. I've got a few pics of it here now too, so email me with any inquiries. Seneca if you're still interested, let me know. Thanks folks.

Yeah Warren, one of those good 'ole $5 Beech Bend greasy cheeseburgers would be good right about now. Trading 1 for the TType is a different story though :rolleyes:

Hello mm
What other cars you have for sale? ;) How about some pictures of the '83 blue/blue NA and options. I can't get to your email.

Thanks,
TurboGee

Gee there's a 260 mile TTA here I can sell you, when HADES FREEZES OVER ;)
I'll send over a picture of the blue car now.

Tim I can't get the pics to go thru to you. Email me man :)
Thanks guys.