85 t type for sale needs work

85 TType

she needs work i dont have pics right now but will get them in the next couple of days has some rust but over all nice solid car the guy that had it before me repainted the car and some of the paint on the hood is peeling not a verry good prep job is my guess have lots of extra parts has moon roof and posi rear new turbo was put on when i bought it color is black with a dark silver stripe down the side with burgandy inside asking 2000.00 obo will have picks up by monday the car is outside at my moms house so its weathered some very good project this pic is from when i bought it

Attachments

• DCP_2929.jpg
    DCP_2929.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 936
1st!
Hello Welcome to the Site!
Where are you located? Your '85 looks great!

interested. please send pictures of underhood and interior if possible to "tpivette@aol.com" or text photos to (302)690-3521

thanks. I live in newark, DE so im fairly close

any interior pics? engine pics? is it driveable? great price im intrested if no1 jumps on this deal..im guessing im 3rd inline from recent post of pm's sent?

some more pic will get more tomorrow:smile::cool:

Attachments

• Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 695
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 693
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 691
How many miles? Where is the rust? What work does it need besides interior issues? I'm actually in PA about an hr and half away with Cash. How long has it been sitting? Can you post rust pics and of the RPO decal under the trunklid that lists the options? :)