85 T roller

6APPEAL

I've decided to test the waters for selling an 85 T roller that I purchased with the intention of making a DD. I then decided to put an 86/87 drive train in. I want to see the interest before I actually get to the point of putting the intercooled drive train in. The car is white, blackout trim, moon roof, tan interior (needs 1 lower door panel), driver's quarter needs small amount of rework due to bad body work, no rust, GN wheels. I also have a dead, complete 85 motor that I purchased since the orginal block was cracked. I've got a bunch of 85 engine parts and the accessories also. The car came with no trans and I don't have an extra.

$1200 obo

If there is no interest, I continue the slow process of putting an 86/87 drivetrain in and possibly sell the car then.

Pics by the weekend.
John

Jason, you are close enough to come by the house.:tongue: Geoff said the same thing. Pics are coming by the weekend. PM'ing ya with my #.
John

Interested in the roller.

Looking forward to the pics. You could send to my email address in signature.
Thanks,
Bob

GN wheels. I also have a dead, complete 85 motor that I purchased since the orginal block was cracked. I've got a bunch of 85 engine parts and the accessories also.

$1200 obo

What all comes with the car for $1200?

Sold. Sadly the engine bay will become home to a BBC on spray. Oh well, more money to spend on the GN's.
John

Man If U Were Closer I Would Of Grabbed It ---- But Its A Waste That A Bbc Is Going Into It