85 riveria t-type sfi

413turbo

I have a very rare 85 t-type riveria with the hot air sfi fuel injected motor. I have about $1,500.00 in it. You can have it for $1,400.00.

here's the deal, my gn was almost finished, except for paint. so i picked this up for my next project car, but my gn got rear-ended, so it's my project car once again.

i don't know much about this car, i bought it , brought it home, and it has sat. the story i got was that it had sat under a hay loft in a barn for 15 years. i think it says around 40,000 miles, not sure if that is right or if it's 140,000.

the interior is in pretty decent shape for the age. needs headliner.

the motor did crank, but was making what sounded like either an exhaust leak or about to throw a rod. it did move when put in gear. it needs a fuel pump. to start, (i borrowed the one from my car to check it out.) drove it a few miles and everything seemed ok, except for the noise, which i'm leaning towards an exhaust leak, but not positive.

it does need all the bumper fillers, but has all the wheels and what i think are factory tires on them.

it does have surface rust all over, but it's not that bad, yet.

it does have a bose/gm radio in it.
and it has not been cleaned or vacummed as you can see.

i was going to make this one a real sleeper, or use the motor/trans in a rail car. but if you buy it, you can do what you want to with it.

riveria pictures by darrensdogs - Photobucket