'85 Grand National

Michael McCoy

Selling for a local friend. '85 GN hardtop with 100K+, clear title, posi rear, good paint except for a 2' spot on roof, power locks/windows/seats/trunk release/antenna (stuck), Concert Sound II, new painted fiberglass bumper fillers, original wheels on the car now but a set of '87 GN rims can be purchased for a little extra, car runs & drives, decent interior, rust free doors & trunk lid, '87 air dams, all stock except for Hooker headers & a K&N, $5500/obo
\'85 GN 001.JPG
\'85 GN 002.JPG
\'85 GN 003.JPG
\'85 GN 004.JPG
\'85 GN 005.JPG
complete or $4500 rolling. Car will be parted out (don't blame me 'cause it's not mine and he needs money badly) if not sold in 2 weeks.

PM Romone (83tubomon I think) Mike. He was looking for something in that price range.;)

Supposedly a deposit will be dropped off this week for the engine & transmission. If so, all the parts will be available afterwards.

Send me your cell # please and I'll text you some tomorrow. There isn't any rust on the roof, it's just a spot of paint that's come off and the primer is now exposed. I've got some pics now on my phone, but can get you as many as you want. Thanks bud.

if you willing to part out, how much for the engine? Are there any problems with the engine?

No issues other than valve cover leaks and could use a tune up from sitting a while. The car runs and drives fine.