85 Grand National w/87 Intercooled Engine 61k

AntMan

85 Buick Grand National for sale, with an 87 Inter-cooled Engine with the BRF trans both with 61k miles.

Replaced engine/trans plus 100+ parts since May 2013 all parts are brand new, only rust present is on the leading edge of both rockers panels passenger side has a quarter size hole and Drivers Side has a dime size hole, the rest of the body and frame are solid.

Car runs very well and is very powerful.

Have the original Hot Air Engine and rebuilt trans will throw them in if you meet my asking price.

Asking $12,000.............Please PM me if interested I'm located in Northern Virginia.

1985 Buick Grand National Hi-Pro Parts List:

TE-60 Turbo with Precision Exhaust Housing
K&N Air Filter w/3” MAF Pipe
3200 Stall Torque Converter
50 Lbs. Injectors
Bowling Green Customs 2.5” Down Pipe
AccuFab adjustable fuel regulator
Double Roller Timing Chain and Sprockets
Flex-a-lite Hi-Pro Electric Cooling Fan
Electric Inter-cooler Fan w/Interior On/Off Lighted Switch
Aluminum Radiator
Under drive Crank Pulley
Over-sized Power Steering Reservoir
FlowMaster Custom Exhaust
ARP Cam Bolts
ARP Flex-Plate Bolts
Oil Pan Stud Kit
New Oil Pump Gears/Gasket and booster Plate - Ported Timing Cover Oil Galleys and Removed Flashing from Oil Housing Adapter

Rear Monroe Air Shocks
Biggie Oil Filter Adapter
GN1 Performance Oil Cooler, lines and adapter
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump

IMG_0158.JPGIMG_0159.JPGIMG_0088.JPGIMG_0089.JPGIMG_0091.JPGIMG_0094.JPGIMG_0048.JPG

Body only has 88k engine and trans 61k.......also has Accel Spiral Core Spark plug Wires and Bosch Platinum +2 Spark Plugs all gaskets, grommets and seals (front & rear main seal) vacuum hoses have all been replaced since May 2013.......intake and head gaskets are original!