'85 GN Restored

HOTSIX

Ran outta hand cleaner
A painstakingly restored example of a performance classic. The interior and exterior endured a year-long refinish process. Equipped with a freshly rebuilt, turbo 3.8L intercooled engine mated to the original 2004R transmission rebuilt with CK Performance billet parts. Delphi 50 lb/hr injectors, upgraded Walbro fuel system, stainless steel exhaust and new suspension. Best of everything. Professionally tuned and maintained, detailed documentation, Carfax, appraisals and receipts of all work. Stored indoors under a cover. Second set of new tires mounted on restored Grand National wheels. Well over $35,000 invested. Asking $23,500.

MODIFICATIONS & NEW PARTS

· Rebuilt motor bored .010 over, new pistons, crankshaft and rocker arms.

·Rebuilt ported iron heads, new valves/valve job, ported intake, Lunati 200/200 camshaft, pushrods, double roller timing chain, new GM Cam & Crank sensors.

· TA33C Turbo by Limit Engineering, JS Intercooler kit with Duttweiler neck.

· 87 Ignition & new fuel tank, Walbro 340 fuel pump hotwired, 87 ECM w/ TurboTweak Alky Chip.

· “F Body” aluminium radiator, Ramchargers dual fans & 160 deg thermostat.

· ATR stainless steel 2.5” Up-pipe, Down-pipe and Crossover pipe, Hooker 2.5” stainless exhaust.

· 50 Lb/hr Delphi injectors, Mark Huffman chrome cold air kit, RJC Performance Plate.

· New Throttle Body, Accufab Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, LT1 MAF & 87 MAT sensors, MAF Translator module.

· Alkycontrol Progressive Methanol Injection System, Autometer Boost, Oil and Temp gauges, Knock guage.

· Grand National G80 rear axle with 3.73 gears. Complete new interior from headliner to carpet. CF5 Sunroof option. Rust free car.

JON AT 905-439-9469 TO INQUIRE

photo.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG Pics...

Nice job! I just started mine, bout' 6 mo ago. Almost the same direction as you minus the intercooler. Takes a lot of hard work and even harder money $$ to get it like that. Beautiful car! Well done! - James

Thanks guys.

I spent WAY more on it then planned but I wanted everything done correctly.

Next owner will be happy. Turn the key and enjoy.

Need the space and cash for my 442 project.....