85 GN Digital Dash

80/89TTA

Any ideas why every once in awhile my Digital Dash goes nuts...all the dispays just start rapidly going through numbers. Does not affect driving in anyway will last a minute or two sometimes longer, a re-start will correct it or it just returns to normal while driving.

Only thing ever done to dash was 10 years ago caspers changed the Max MPH reading to go beyond 85.

Any ideas why every once in awhile my Digital Dash goes nuts...all the dispays just start rapidly going through numbers. Does not affect driving in anyway will last a minute or two sometimes longer, a re-start will correct it or it just returns to normal while driving.

Only thing ever done to dash was 10 years ago caspers changed the Max MPH reading to go beyond 85.
Does it look like this video on caspers website?
http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=61_62_5_6_33&products_id=643

Yep...thats what it does. Guess I will pull it and send it out to caspers. I really think this car gets jeolous of the other cars and brakes on purpose so i spend some time and money with it.

Thanks

I have a freshly rebuilt dash from Caspers with the 199 mph upgrade. Just completely done at Bowling Green this past October.

Bryan