84HA headers on an 83t-type.. Will it Work?

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I want to invest in some headers... because mine are a complete hack job. I heard through the grapevine that 84 headers should bolt on to the 83 block... anyone have any? any suggestions? PICS WOULD HELP!!!

I want to invest in some headers... because mine are a complete hack job. I heard through the grapevine that 84 headers should bolt on to the 83 block... anyone have any? any suggestions? PICS WOULD HELP!!!

I have mentioned it a bazillion times that they would.

do my post have a "do not read" sign on them or what?

:confused:A.j.

Ya can ANYONE answer this i've been wondering this same thing? No one has been able to seem to give a good answer to this question. Someone has to know something.

Haha, Sorry Dr. Frankenstein. You just seemed so upset i had to bust your balls a little.:D We all appreciate some good help.

Ya can ANYONE answer this i've been wondering this same thing? No one has been able to seem to give a good answer to this question. Someone has to know something.

Haha, Sorry Dr. Frankenstein. You just seemed so upset i had to bust your balls a little.:D We all appreciate some good help.

LOL naw its kool..... I actually run the 84/85 units on my carb turbo now. great way to get better spool, and loose some weight.

however...... they will crack. drivers side is hard to keep alive if you daily drive it.

A.j.

sorry... didnt mean to come off like that.

I had 3 PMs asking me all of these same questions... which is OK... except it wasnt from newbies. and it just kinda annoyed me cause Ive been saying this for almost a year now.

sorry again guys, my bad.

:redface:A.j.

LOL naw its kool..... I actually run the 84/85 units on my carb turbo now. great way to get better spool, and loose some weight.

however...... they will crack. drivers side is hard to keep alive if you daily drive it.

A.j.

What?! Damn if it ain't one thing it's another ain't it?!:mad:

The 84-85 headers will work with any 78-82 turbo car. Reason I excluded 83 is because the 83 model Sport Coupe is when the tubular headers were introduced. I owned an 83 Sport Coupe at the same time I had an 85 GN and I compared them...they were identical.