8445 Heads, 206/206 Comp Cam & Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

BillyBImpalaSS

Email me if interested at bill44143@yahoo.com. I can send pics and more information if needed.

1) 8445 Heads and port matched Intake (done by Bob Morraele @ Precision Porting and Coating) 980 springs @ 105 lbs, O-ringed, Valves, etc. - $750 plus shipping. Ready to go, just pull the old ones off and put these on.

2) NEW – Comp Cam 206/206 (i.e. Weber Cam) - Part # 69-000-5 - $130 plus shipping

3) NEW - Walbro 255 lbs Fuel Pump - $90 plus shipping

Just clarifying that the heads are refreshed and never been bolted on. The seals, springs and bigger valves are all new.

No, they are the original 8445 iron heads that have been reworked with bigger and better valves and springs. The research I've done and the majority opinion on this site, is that the iron heads are the best option for our cars. All the aluminums leak and crack eventually.

Heads and Intake are SOLD.

Make offer on the Cam and Walbro 255. Both are brand spankin' new.

I'll post a jpg of the cam spec sheet from Comp Cam soon. Email me if you want them sooner.

Got a lot of question about the cam. The specs are in the links above. It's a flat tappet cam. It goes to ebay on Sat if no one wants it here. Let me know......

No, they are the original 8445 iron heads that have been reworked with bigger and better valves and springs. The research I've done and the majority opinion on this site, is that the iron heads are the best option for our cars. All the aluminums leak and crack eventually.

Did I read this right? Your saying that the stock iron heads are better then the aftermarket alum. heads?

So let me get this straight. The jackass hijacks my post with his two-bit knowledge and the bolts. What an a_hole. But he'll come back on and post some more crap I'm sure

Cam is SOLD. I may have more stuff later. I have a AC 9" 3200 if anyone wants it. Email me. I have to find it in the basement.