84 t-type roller $3500

gsdave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my racecar project to pay for other toys. The car has been 10.20 at 133mph. I grenaded the engine in the first round of suprer 16 so I will be selling it in pieces, it goes nice and straight down the track. It is a 84 t-type regal that has the stock rear frame rails moved in 4in's on both sides. 10 point mild steel cage. Manual brakes with line lock. Manual steering box.

Chasis eng. ladder bar coil over rear
12 bolt 4:30 gears, ta cover, spool, c-clip elim, alm drums, hd stock yoke
15x10 welds, 30x10.50 hoosier radial slicks, less than 20 passes
Iceman t 400 crossmember, very well built
455 frame pads
Tubular upper and lower front control arms nice lite weight pieces
QA1 coilover shock conversion kit, adj the ride hieght to were you need it.
Fiberglass front bumper with alm brackets

What is listed comes with the car for $3500, the fuel system, electrical, and so on will be sold seperate. I am going to list stuff soon, but will give anyone buying the roller first chance, Come monday morning I will list on ebay, then all parts will be fair game.

I can also be reached at 785-640-6506 anytime.

Attachments

• work 011.jpg
    work 011.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 273
  • work 009.jpg
    work 009.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 268
Ok, here is a list of stuff still installed in the car.
Fuel system- 8gal, cell, BG filter, BG regulator, fuel iso wth guage, mallory 250 fuel pump, all lines are 8an.
Electrical- painless race car harnes with roll bar contol box, msd 6al, blaster 2 coil, line loc,battery disconnect, battery tray with all wiring. msd 2 step control module.
Lokar throttle cable

I will leave all the above in the car along with what is advertised for $4500.00.

I will keep the crossmember, frame pads, and trans cooler.