84 Riviera T-Type Parts

Waldo

Am looking for some restoration quality parts. I need wheels and caps, T-Type emblems, front and back bumper fillers and possibly both fenders. I live in Akron Ohio 44305. :biggrin:

Sorry i dont have any parts but would love to see some pictures of your ride. I have an 85 that just had the engine rebuilt. working out the kinks still. It idles ruff at times, vacume lines need looking at, power steering pump, ALL bushings, timing and front end...... the list goes on. You might run into some of these same things. Get a scantool or power logger ASAP so you can watch what your engine is doing. Good luck.

I've got a set of wheels but no lug nuts or caps. And I could probably round up a pair of really good condition fenders. Do you also need the steel inner fenders and plastic wheelhouses? $160+S&H for the wheels and $300+S&H for the fenders. These are big and heavy so S&H from FL aint going to be cheap. Check with Brian at GBodyParts.com Online as his supplier has the 9 piece filler set in ABS plastic. I might have a source for some lug nuts that will work on the OEM wheels but they will look different in appearance. :)

Sorry i dont have any parts but would love to see some pictures of your ride. I have an 85 that just had the engine rebuilt. working out the kinks still. It idles ruff at times, vacume lines need looking at, power steering pump, ALL bushings, timing and front end...... the list goes on. You might run into some of these same things. Get a scantool or power logger ASAP so you can watch what your engine is doing. Good luck.
Don't have any pics but the car is gray w/light tan leather.All it does is sit and sit. I was thinking of restoring it to keep me from buying a new
LS3 Camaro:biggrin::biggrin:

I've got a set of wheels but no lug nuts or caps. And I could probably round up a pair of really good condition fenders. Do you also need the steel inner fenders and plastic wheelhouses? $160+S&H for the wheels and $300+S&H for the fenders. These are big and heavy so S&H from FL aint going to be cheap. Check with Brian at GBodyParts.com Online as his supplier has the 9 piece filler set in ABS plastic. I might have a source for some lug nuts that will work on the OEM wheels but they will look different in appearance. :)
PM sent

im parting an 85 rivvy 116k all original

could help with fenders at least.

rivvy fillers are always missing busted up..

good luck with that..

im parting an 85 rivvy 116k all original

could help with fenders at least.

rivvy fillers are always missing busted up..

good luck with that..
Don't need the fenders but still looking for T-Type emblems and possibly wheels and caps.

I've got the two outside rear fillers from an 84, driver side has a small cut but useable.