84 Regal

MAX PSI

84 Regal somerset 2-tone tan over brown, body is fair, theres is some rust in the bottom of the doors and the front bumper. It came from the Pittsburgh Pa. area. It does have a 87 "109"N/A motor with a TH350 trans. It runs well but it does have a trans leak. Located in central Ohio. I bought it for the "109" motor for a spare for the TSM car. $1000.00 May consider delivery.

Attachments

• jess's car3.JPG
    jess's car3.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 706
  • Jess's car 2.JPG
    Jess's car 2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 715
How are the floors? A couple of somerset's came with the 8.5, is this one of them? i doubt it considering the price.. :biggrin: Quarters? rockers? trunk? lookin for a project. I like this car.

The front bumper has holes through it and the bottoms of the doors are bad.You can't see the rust from the outside 'cause of the trim. Quarters and sills look good but there are small bubbles on the roof neer the drip rails.The driver's side mirror has gotten knocked off. As far as I know the floors are good. The rug isn't wet but i'll have to crawl under it when I get back home.
No such luck on the 8.5" it has a 7.5"

Black Magic
If you're looking for a TSM type project I'm thinking about selling my TSM legal 86 GN. The motor is out to be freshened up but when its done and a few passes put on it to make sure everything is OK I was going to sell it.

Sniper
When I get back home I'll take some more pics

Really like that car!! Too bad though...I need a DD BUT not till I get back from Cuba in late April. I'm sure it will be gone by then. GLWS

max psi: do you have email or pm?

Also, does this sale include the engine or not... Your post did not clarify.

I'd also like to see floor pics...

Funny, I have this same car. Same paint scheme same color interior etc.... Only difference is I have the Somerset rims and yours has the landau soft top.

GLWS!!!

Does the car come with the motor and trans? as the 109 block? are those wheels 14 or 15 inch? how much to deliver to pa. 15666

Very interested in car. Live in Pittsburgh pa so I could come get it no problem. Please contact me.

Thanks,

Chris

more pics

I put a battery and some gas it the car and it started and ran well no noise or smoke. I topped off the trans and went for a drive. Didn't get out of the driveway. A brakeline had rusted through. Both front and rear bumper fillers have cracked. It has been undercoated at one time so the floors door sills and trunk are solid. It also has a fairly new radiator. I also took some more pics. If it dosen't sell soon I'll pull the motor and trans and junk the rest. If interested call me at 740-808-5570.

Attachments

• DSC_0360.jpg
    DSC_0360.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 403
Quick sale man. I knew somebody would snap that up for that price. Not very often you find them with two-tone paint jobs like that.