84 regal limited

TrndAssassin2

Lafayette Indiana
I have a 1984 buick regal limited for sale for 900 dollars. The car needs a oil pump and a radiator to be driveable. It would be a great car to restore, it needs a good little bit of body work to look nice. If your into restoring cars and you have the money and the time. You could turn this into a nice show car, or a nice turbo regal. I just dont have the time or the money. Im looking to sell this and save up my money and buy my first gn or tr.
If your interested I can e-mail pics to you just leave me a private message with your e-mail.
Last thing...The car will have to be trailered...and im not willing to ship it or deliver it, mainly because I dont have the money or the means.

I'll let it go for 500....just get it outa my drive please...I need the cash for a new vehicle to get me back and forth to work...so I can save up for a GN.

The car has a new header panel, a new driver side window, a new fuel pump, and a new thermostat. and the tires still have probably 1/2 maybe 3/4ths tread left on them.