84 red/red Hot Air

B guz

I am going to sell the 84 T type I just bought it needs engine work that I just can't do at this time.
I'm old and its too much for me to tackle. the car has 81,000 original miles on it.

I am located at ZIP CODE 18708 that is in Northeast Pa, just outside of Wilkes Barre Pa.
Anything I can do to help you with delivery at anytime.

I have only driven the car a few miles since I got it it does ride decent it isn't a rattle trap very solid car.

The car was kept out of the weather until the last owner which he was the 3rd, the original owner used this car for a summer only driver and had a GN to race on Sunday.

Car idles fine you would swear its new by the sound of it when you drive it it smokes and pushes oil out of the dipstick I closed off the dipstick using a piece of 3/8 hose and a plug but it still wants to push some oil out of the oil cap.

Bottom end of the engine is solid no knocks or noises, I think it pushed the head gasket into the valley pan on the last hole on the passengers side the cyl has some compression it slows the engine when plug is shorted.

Interior is nice headliner is nice the heater core was leaking so the rugs on that side are dirty I replaced the heater core and repaired the heat control switch it was leaking vacuum.

Exhaust system is new and it has a test pipe installed, I think the turbo plugged it because of the way its smoking under boost, the turbo spools up you can clearly hear it but the car smokes under boost, at idle reving the engine it won't smoke at all.

NOTE: I noticed that it has Bilstien shocks all the way around.

Has new rear brakes, the fronts are almost new, rear drums are like new so are the front rotors.(OPEN REAR)
(SEE RPO Codes for all options below)

It would make a nice car to convert or fix like it is the paint on the sides is OK the roof hood and deck lid are checked but looks good when clean.

I have $5,000 invested I would like to get my money back I might take a trade of a decent turbo or non turbo car of an older age.

[URL=http://s55.photobucket.com/user/ballucanb/media/buick%20003_zpsizt3lufu.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
Would be a nice race car it has the bare essentials AC roll up windows, tilt wheel.

It also comes with a brand new set of (4) fiberglass filler panels .

Buy it before I start on it, i'm going to attempt to change the head gaskets and rebuild the turbo myself.

One last bump to the top with spring coming I hope someone will take this Buick and make a nice car out of it.

Doing me a favor, getting it out of my garage.