84/Lear Sigler GN W/103,500 miles/Spearco I/C

You probably won't do this, but you can sell me the Spearco if you want to. :)

spearco I/C

I couldnt do that.My turbo,wastegate and inlet would have to be changed.Too much trouble just to sell the I/C

dream car

I bought this car as my dream car for $4000 and I have put over $2000 in the car in the past 6 months.The spearco,turbo and adjustable wastegate was spankin new when I bought the car.The turbo may have 1000 miles on it!I am depleted of funds and want to sell.Ask why so cheap?Well I understand these cars need attention and I am just trying to give a fair price.Sometimes losing money is unavoidable.I have personally put in the past 2 months;fuel pressure regulator,hot wired fuel pump,fuel filter,fuel pump relay,all vacum hoses,coilpack,plugs,wires,new door panels re-uphostered,new headliner,new tint job(dark),new dash light bulbs,Bendix brake pads,and the list goes on.......I have 3 year old twin boys and I am ready to hook them up for the summer!The car needs paint,carpet and drivers seat edge repaired.I am planning on painting this car next weekend and the price will definatly go up then!I bought this car out of Texas and it has never seen snow and there is "0" rust on it.Once these things are done this car will be a 20 footer with an intercooler.BTW,it is very fast!