84 fuel tank pick up only

cycletech

Fuel tank from 84 t-type.
No leaks
No holes
I don't know what the inside looks like.
I don't feel like dealing with the old gas that's in there from 2013. So I'm buying a new tank

This is for local pick up only in Daytona Beach Florida. When you take the tank you will have to take the fuel it's in it also.

The sending unit, straps and pads are not included. I will need those for my new tank

Just take it for free. must be picked up in Daytona beach Florida 32114 sorry no shipping on this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
free tank free tank free tank free tank lol

any takers? I hate to give this away to the salvage yard its really still pretty usable. I know someone will need this eventually but once my new tank comes and I remove the sending unit for my own tank, the facility where I store my tt is going to complain about the smell of gas not to mention it would be a fire hazard.
I can hold it till next week Friday but after then its gotta go. lkq salvage yard said they would take it off my hands for no fee, but I wanted to hold off just incase one of you guys/girls needed it
just rinse out the inside and wash the outside then hit it with some black paint and its ready for business.
no leaks or rot.

have a Blessed day!!!!