84 Coupe DeVille

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
In the next few months, I am hoping to get going on this swap. Pulling the 4.1 Caddy, and installing a 272" TA Performance aluminum block, GN1's, 224 roller, front mount, 2004r, 67 or 71 billet turbo. This will be my street cruiser, so AC and overdrive will be a must along with a quiet exhaust, 2 mufflers, 2 resonators at the tailpipes. coupedeville.jpgTAs2.jpg

This is finally a go. It was put on hold. I got the car from a friend. He got cold feet on the deal 1 year ago, but we struck a deal and I drove the car home today. I probably won't be doing anything with it until next spring while I collect parts. Right now the car is a nice cruiser, slow but moves and gets looks.

My bud just bought one w/ 68K on the clock....SPOTLESS!! [I think he may sell it to fund the Buick purchase.]
He also has a line on a 51 Buick 2 dr. Also really nice. The straight 8 would be a great engine to modify w/old school stuff.:cool:

Bad ass! I tried getting a 500 swap done in an 80 sedan deville after I got out of high school but I had too many cars so the stuff had to go. I love that style of cad. Post some more pics! Oh, and you gotta find a set of the factory wire wheels for it. That would just top the look of that car and add to the sleeper look

Rob, you still going with the TA motor for this build?? I should sell my car and get that roller of your buddies take the left over money and start a 9 second motor build :D

Rob, you still going with the TA motor for this build?? I should sell my car and get that roller of your buddies take the left over money and start a 9 second motor build :D
Hey, I won't stop you, the car is mine.

The silver is going to get the TA engine, and the Caddy will get the iron Stage 2. Until then it is getting my old iron headed 109.

No turbo 6 for this car. I have started a 402" LS with an LSA supercharger instead. In the process of gathering and selling the turbo 6 parts I was going to use.

Putting together a 109 I had in the corner for this until the LS is done. It will be getting ported heads, 212 roller, RJC front mount IC, e85, Precision 6665 turbo 96lbs injectors. The engine has forged pistons, stock crank and rods with ARP studs/ bolts. Shooting for mid 10s.