84 bUICK GN $4500

blestx4

1984 buick grand national

I have a clear title. Pics on page above. I have over 6500 invested. Car needs work. Not perfect so if looking for the rotissire resto look elsewhere. Brakes hydroboost, new exhaust,fp hotwire kit, etc , still hot air

If Serious can deliver to Reynolds event. Call 912-501-9213 between 5 and 1000 pm Will not answer texts or emails.

may be interested, do you have any pics of the pans, trunk and motor?

for whats needed and hot air car, price isnt in the market for current market econo. Looks to be a good car otherwise.

Its not that far out of the ballpark price wise. We are going into a bad selling time though with Christmas coming up. How is the interior? How about posting some close ups of the body and interior. Just trying to help.

Its not that far out of the ballpark price wise. We are going into a bad selling time though with Christmas coming up. How is the interior? How about posting some close ups of the body and interior. Just trying to help.

it needs rockers and floors and other work by the owners own admission!

that probably also means doors since they are the first thing to go on these cars .makes me wonder how the quarters panels and frame is?

probably a $2000 car .

Got a very clean 84 C10, Black. Wish i knew how to post pic's. Is the car driveable??

Got a very clean 84 C10, Black. Wish i knew how to post pic's. Is the car driveable??

easy! up load your pics to photobucket.com

then cut and paste the img code on here .really easy

any problems pm me

easy! up load your pics to photobucket.com

then cut and paste the img code on here .really easy

any problems pm me
Your speaking Chineese. What's img code? How do i upload? Let me send them to your cell, and you hook me up?

Your speaking Chineese. What's img code? How do i upload? Let me send them to your cell, and you hook me up?

1 go to photobucket.com
2 start a account
3 look for bulk up loader and click on it and it will go to where your pictures and then you will need to select the one you want to upload then upload them
4 there will be a bunch of codes under your picture .use the img code .cut and paste it on here where you want to post and your picture will be posted.

try it!

OK, ive been really trying to learn how to do this. I have ton's of race's in my cell phone, but dont know how to get them here. I have a smartphone, but it's smarter than me. Can i email them from my phone to here? How do i do that?

hey, got a new laptop now I can reply. Front fenders are excellent, hood has light surf rust underneath, doors have no rust through, qtrs have a 2x3 inch spot on each side ahead of the qtrs, and framerails are actually very clean. Possibly the car has been assembled from several. I bet alot of the so called perfectly original cars on this page are the same. Pics are on craigslist valdosta ga. Dont really want to sell and its not hurting, changed out module Mon and need to replace cam sensor, then It will be a driver again. Actually believe parts man shorted the module while testing but oh well. As far as it being just a hotair. I remeber 10 yrs ago My friend bought a 69 camaro for 800 because it was just a 6 cyl body. Try that now. I had a 68gt fastback stang 390 4 spd car for 3000, and very quick. Now you cant even get a rusty shell for that. Thats life I guess. I just posted it because if someone wanted it I would sell for near 4500 or trade possibly. Ithank you for your comments and I love this website. It has been very helpful. Besides if I get the camsensor in and lay two fresh blackmarks down my drive I will probably lock the title back up.

Good luck with the sale! Dont mind the negative comments. I think it's a fare price. If it were up to a few members on this board, every TR would be parted out.

People might tell you its too much but take a look whats out there for IC cars for 4500 bucks. It's all crap that looks like the turd I bought for 2k.

I noticed its a hardtop car, the rust in the floors can't be too bad. As long as its just the outer rocker needing replaced doesn't sound like THAT much work. I know this crazy ass mofo that did a hell of a lot more work to his hot air car. I felt privileged to ride in it.

You should post some pics of the bad spots. Usually when someone says something needs work, we all think the worst. Pics to go along with description always helps.