84-87 GNX? Read this forum post!

Jbenn911 said:
LOL !!

The follow up posts were great too..the guy who corrected the corrector and said the 82 was twin turbo fuel injected !!

Looks like that was Be4U stirring up the pot. He posts on T6P. Every one of his statements is acting like he is fascinating with facts, but he is baffling them with BS. :D

Shane said:
I ran NOS once. Blew my floorboards out and I'll never do it again :rolleyes:

Yeah that is a common problem I hear.

You know what, I used to like imports, before it became a fab. The fact that you can squeeze 300hp or more out of a 4-cyl, is incredible. Now only if they created an accurate movie about any car racing would be great.

Sy-Rein said:
Well hey, I guess I am registered over here. I was the one that originally posted this on SyTy.net and I'm also 'ozrein' over on that ZX2 board.

I really cant believe the mis-information over there. I tried setting them straight as have a couple of you guys and they STILL dont what the h*ll they're talking about over there. LOL

Anyway just thought I'd say hi and thanks for the extra back-up over there. Maybe one day they'll take their heads out of their arses and figure out the REAL info on these awesome machines.

Hello fellow SyTyer! I couldn't help but hijack your thread from SYTY board to this one. The Buick community needed a chance to respond to the misinformed individual. :biggrin: After all the attention he's got he'll probably go buy his Dad a 'stang instead!

whats funny about that racingrice guy is his uncle has every car known to man or has had. And he has driven them all. I bet the only thing he test drove was in his moms drawer, buzzzzzzzzz :D

NCTyphoon said:
Hello fellow SyTyer! I couldn't help but hijack your thread from SYTY board to this one. The Buick community needed a chance to respond to the misinformed individual. :biggrin: After all the attention he's got he'll probably go buy his Dad a 'stang instead!

Hello. :) No prob, I was kind of hoping someone would. At the time I didnt think I was registered at any of the Buick forums. And yes I think he'd be better off buying a stang... his Dad might not like it as much though, lol.

Haha! That is too funny..the guy went back and deleted his posts in the forum. I knew you guys would set him straight! :biggrin: