83 Malibu Wagoon

Bingo? You need one of these...
Screenshot_20230409-162534_Chrome.jpg

Nice piece for the $. I like the pressure sensor provision. Came in handy and looks neat & tidy too. Sorry it’s sideways lol
View attachment 392611
Thanks for posting this up . My Accufab just died on my new build and replaced it with the Racetronix . I would have never known about it if you didn't post it !!

Thanks for posting this up . My Accufab just died on my new build and replaced it with the Racetronix . I would have never known about it if you didn't post it !!
Awesome!
I like it too. I’ll post up a screen shot of the fuel pressure sensor data I’m getting from it. It’s a pretty clean signal from that location. Not too noisy like it can be when the sensor is mounted directly to the rail.

Fuel pressure signal from the racetronix regulator. No signal filtering. Honeywell 5V 100psi transducer ($57 from TTI)
Part throttle accel giving those whitewall tires the bidness.....

fuel press.PNG

Attachments

• fuel press.PNG
    fuel press.PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 36
BINGO the WaGOOON is scheduled to be on the rolls at Sound Performance on June 17th 9:40AM. SP is having one of their open house events. Always a good time.

BINGO the WaGOOON is scheduled to be on the rolls at Sound Performance on June 17th 9:40AM. SP is having one of their open house events. Always a good time.

Nice!! Now the TA Performance wagon won’t be the only Longfellow with the front wheels in the air. Lol