81 sport coupe t/c regal for sale

TURBOELKY

after the expense of my pitbull attacking my pug and putting me in the hole 2k, I need to sell something to compensate this bill. I dont want to sell the car since it is my daily driver to work but here it is:
1981 sport coupe regal. 3.8 turbo charged, 175 hp option, limited.
The body is near perfect condition except the passenger door has a dent in it. The paint is faded along with the interrior, but has absolutely no rust at all. Under the car is in mint condition being that it has sat its whole life in Lancaster California. Rear bumper fillers are perfect, fronts are cracked. Has a new bumper in front with alumn. inner support.It was a 2 owner before me, I bought from a man who's mother"elder&handicapped" owned the car for the past 15 or more years. The car mechanically is in perfect driving and running condition, turbo does spool alright, never has been tampered at all. Engine has a new water pump, new smog pump, new cat., new fan clutch, turbo looks pretty new, does not burn oil, tranny shifts firm and runs perfect. You can literally buy this car and drive it across country, that is seriously how good it runs. I just put on my cragar ss/t wheels, tires are near new except on rear tire which was worn out on previous peg leg car. I believe car does have a posi. The vehicle is very rare considering the only mad a little over 2k of them in 81, and not many are left. It does have the nice hood, burgundy interrior, burgundy exterrior. I do have the original owners manual, and some paper work on the car. The registration is paid for, it just needs a smog but i'm sure it will pass. The only mechanical repair it needs is a muffler, all it has in place of it is a coat hanger :D Miles on the odometer are 31k, could possibly be 31k original, dmv did not have record of miles, or at the most 131k miles. If you sit a car in the desert for 25 years, it will fade. Looking to get $2300 bucks, hopefully somebody who collects these cars needs an 81 to complete their collection. I do have pics of the car, hoping to get a local sale, but if it calls for, I will ship. email for pics if interested. thanks

contact

TURBOELKY said:
after the expense of my pitbull attacking my pug and putting me in the hole 2k, I need to sell something to compensate this bill. I dont want to sell the car since it is my daily driver to work but here it is:
1981 sport coupe regal. 3.8 turbo charged, 175 hp option, limited.
The body is near perfect condition except the passenger door has a dent in it. The paint is faded along with the interrior, but has absolutely no rust at all. Under the car is in mint condition being that it has sat its whole life in Lancaster California. Rear bumper fillers are perfect, fronts are cracked. Has a new bumper in front with alumn. inner support.It was a 2 owner before me, I bought from a man who's mother"elder&handicapped" owned the car for the past 15 or more years. The car mechanically is in perfect driving and running condition, turbo does spool alright, never has been tampered at all. Engine has a new water pump, new smog pump, new cat., new fan clutch, turbo looks pretty new, does not burn oil, tranny shifts firm and runs perfect. You can literally buy this car and drive it across country, that is seriously how good it runs. I just put on my cragar ss/t wheels, tires are near new except on rear tire which was worn out on previous peg leg car. I believe car does have a posi. The vehicle is very rare considering the only mad a little over 2k of them in 81, and not many are left. It does have the nice hood, burgundy interrior, burgundy exterrior. I do have the original owners manual, and some paper work on the car. The registration is paid for, it just needs a smog but i'm sure it will pass. The only mechanical repair it needs is a muffler, all it has in place of it is a coat hanger :D Miles on the odometer are 31k, could possibly be 31k original, dmv did not have record of miles, or at the most 131k miles. If you sit a car in the desert for 25 years, it will fade. Looking to get $2300 bucks, hopefully somebody who collects these cars needs an 81 to complete their collection. I do have pics of the car, hoping to get a local sale, but if it calls for, I will ship. email for pics if interested. thanks
jerms_22@hotmail.com or 310 741-9020

also

new front brakes, new thermostat, upper and lower radiator hoses. Fresh oil&filter, new map sensor, air filter,ttt it goes :) best offer. probably is more dependable than your cold air car :eek: