81 monte carlo for sale-57,000 miles

ANDYS87

I have a 1981 monte carlo that my parents bought in 1989. It was passed down to me in 1990. I drove it from 1990 to 1992. It has sat in my garage since 92. I had big plans for this car, but didnt have the money back then. Now, I don't have the time or really the interest anymore. Plus, i'm looking for a new house- and want to sell before I move. One less thing to take with me. It is a 1981 Monte. V-6, non-turbo. Black w/ t-tops. 57,xxx miles(around there- I'll check for sure. It is under 60,000). Paint is ok. Looks good from a distance but the edges are faded down to primer in some areas, the top is crackled, and there is some spider webbing. a few door dings. no rust spots though. I'd really like to sell to a G-body fan, who will fix it up and enjoy it. The engine starts and runs( I've been starting it up the last 19 years its been in storage). It needs a new exhaust(I have the parts), and brake lines(I have the parts). I just dont have the time or interest anymore. I'm located in Buffalo, New York. Let me know if you are interested. I can post pics if anyone is serious. Have no clue what the price would be. I'd appreciate if anyone could guesstimate what its worth? Moderator, I posted this in the wrong section. Please move to the correct location. Thanks

Make me an offer. I'm moving and don't have the room to take with me. I'd really like to see this car go to someone who will fix it up and enjoy it.....someone who loves G-body cars!!!!!

I still cant figure out how to post a pic. Can someone help me out? Maybe I can email it and have someone put it up for me. Thanks

Car must go......I'm moving in June and cant take with me. $1000 takes it. You'll need a flat bed to pick it up. If it doesnt sell here, I'm just gonna donate to charity.

I'm actually somewhat interested as I need a new car for the family. What other work needs to be done to it??? And would you happen to know how much gas mileage that v-6 gets?

V6- I emailed you back. I also sent BWEAVY a pic to post. This is a pic from the summer of 1992...about 3 or 4 months before I took it off the road.

1992 pic

V6- I emailed you back. I also sent BWEAVY a pic to post. This is a pic from the summer of 1992...about 3 or 4 months before I took it off the road.

here you go.

Attachments

• montecarlo.jpg
    montecarlo.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 315
Still for sale. Haven't gotten the chance to take pics and post them....will work on that soon. If anyone is serious, you can send me your cell # and I'll take and send pics w/ my phone.