81 malibu wanting to trade for 86-87 t-type or GN

bluehair

67,000 orig miles. 267 V8 with air
car is all original down to the radio, has been garage kept all its life so interior is almost perfect, no cracks, very very little fading. Gets about 15-16mpg around town. Purrrrs like a kitten. No rust, original paint, still looks 5 out of 10.

wanting another GN or T-type 86-87. Anyone interested in trades??? :biggrin:

located in Central Kentucky
have plenty of pics.

Attachments

• grandma.jpg
    grandma.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,011
kool

I like the ad you have here- especially the nice Cemetary background!! :eek:

does it come with a tombstone?? :biggrin: j/k of course...

haha...yeah ive got that picture on my background on my computer at work. ;)

i have lots of other pics in the readerrides section on here.

malibu

how much for the malibu if you sell it outright? I might be interested if the price is right.

Thanks,
Dave Fiscus

tomcatturbo said:
I like the ad you have here- especially the nice Cemetary background!! :eek:

does it come with a tombstone?? :biggrin: j/k of course...
That place is so popular that people are just dieing to get in. ;)

There was someone on malibu racing a week or so ago that wanted a clean malibu and wanted to trade a WE4 for one. You may look under the cars for sale portion over there.

yeah im a member over there, but the car wasn't running, no engine, just parts car sounded like....id like to find one i can drive home. :cool:

HOLY CRAP!! What a difference wheels make. Went from a granny mobile to BADA$$!!

Nice!! But don't really need a malibu.

Free bump for ya!!

Looks good with these wheels for sure. I still like the pics you had with the fat and skinny ralleys the best though. I have them saved somewhere.

hybrid

:cool: This car would make a great HYBRID!!! THROW A 3.8 TURBOCHARGED MOTOR IN IT WITH A RAZOR ALKY KIT AND TURN IT INTO A REALLY HOT GRANNY SLEEPER!!! YEAH!!!! ;) :biggrin:

ive thought about that. always wanted to do that with another g-body. what could one get a motor, computer and trans for???? expensive? :eek:

Thats A Realy Nice Malibu, I Had A 79 Malibu Wgn, Regret Selling Tho Coulda Been A Nice Project.
How Much For It In Cash?